This package includes:
- Champagne for the bridal party on arrival.
- Sparkling Champagne & strawberry reception for all guests on arrival.
- Tea, fair trade organic coffee and homemade biscuits for guests on request.
- Wedding menu tasting (maximum of 4 people).
- Ramada red carpet welcome.
- Chair covers.
- Decorative centrepieces and ivory rose (or similar) on each table.
- Overnight accommodation in our bridal suite for the bride and groom with champagne and strawberries.
- Discounted accommodation for wedding guests (limits apply).
- Hire of banqueting suite.
- Printed customised menus.
- Swan cake stand and knife.
- Use of microphone / PA system / Screen and multimedia projector.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Use of hotel grounds for wedding photographs.
Package price: €77 per person
Choose one of the following First Courses:
- Seafood terrine presented on organic salad and plum tomato coulis (g)
- Pan fried quail with parsnip mash and red onion sauce (g)
- Grilled goat’s cheese on a herb crostini, salad leaves with a pesto dressing (v)
- Symphony of sea food: smoked salmon, Norimaki, crab claws and smoked mackerel with
- crisp seasonal leaves and honey mustard dressing
- Sliced smoked duck breast presented on Waldorf salad drizzled with cider emulsion (g)
Choose one of the following Soups:
- Cream of broccoli and blue cheese (v)(g)
- French onion soup with Parmesan croutons (v)
- Greenpea soup with smoked bacon and mustard cream (g)
- Prawn bisque flavoured with saffron and spinach
- Vegetable broth with tortellini (v)
Choose one of the following Sorbets:
Choose two of the following Main Courses:
- Fillet of Irish beef carved onto creamed horseradish potato served with a green peppercorn sauce (g)
- Roast loin of Leitrim lamb, herb crust, fondant potato with a rosemary and redcurrant jus
- Breast of corn fed Guinea fowl with a spinach & creamed cheese centre and a Madeira reduction (g)
- Seared medallions of monkfish with Dauphinoise potatoes and Hollandaise sauce (g)
- Poached turbot on julienne of vegetables with a shellfish cream sauce (g) (subject to availability)
*The vegetarian option for this menu is:
Aubergine bake filled with ratatouille accompanied by wild mushroom risotto (v)(g)
(*Subject to a maximum of 10 guests at no extra cost)
Main courses served with market fresh vegetables and potato
Choose one of the following Desserts:
- Strawberry shortcake and a Grand Marnier scented cream
- Vacherin of selected fruits with passion fruit cream
- Dark chocolate parfait with raspberry ice cream
- Assiette of Desserts
- Homemade Tiramisu
For a special touch, consider offering your guests a dessert wine to enhance the final course!
Additional cost of €6.50 per person.
Freshly brewed tea, fair trade organic coffee with chocolate truffles.
Choose a Red and White Wine from Wine Lists
Your guests will receive a glass of wine (red or white) and top up each during the meal.
Choose 5 of the following options for your Evening Buffet:
- Selection of freshly made sandwiches
- southern fried chicken pieces
- cocktail sausages
- cheese & onion quiche
- barbeque spare ribs
- barbeque chicken wings
- assorted vol au vents
- sausage rolls
- deep fried mushrooms with a garlic mayonnaise dip
- mini spring rolls
- Sweet chilli sauce and marie-rose sauce.
- Freshly brewed tea and fair trade organic coffee.
(Wedding cake can be served with the evening buffet if required)
(v) Vegetarian (g) Gluten Free