This package includes:
- Champagne for the bridal party on arrival.
- Cocktail reception for all guests and tea, fair trade organic coffee and homemade biscuits on arrival.
- Wedding menu tasting (maximum of 4 people).
- Red carpet welcome.
- Chair covers.
- Decorative centrepieces and ivory rose (or similar) on each table.
- Overnight accommodation in our bridal suite for the bride and groom with
- champagne and strawberries.
- Discounted accommodation for wedding guests (limits apply).
- Hire of banqueting suite.
- Printed customised menus.
- Swan cake stand and knife.
- Use of microphone / PA system / Screen and multimedia projector.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Use of hotel grounds for wedding photographs.
Package price: €59.50 per person
Choose one of the following First Courses:
- Collops of chargrilled chicken, seasonal salad and Parmesan shavings (g)
- Buffalo mozzarella and plum tomatoes on organic leaves, sprinkled with Balsamic glaze (v)(g)
- Oak smoked salmon parcel with smoked trout mousse and asparagus
- Confit of smoked duck on spiced Puy lentils (g)
Choose one of the following Soups:
- Cream of mustard cress with a sprinkling of roast almonds (v)(g)
- Wild mushroom and rosemary cream soup (v)(g)
- Greenpea soup with mint (v)(g)
Choose one of the following Sorbets:
Choose a refreshing sorbet as an extra course for €3.50 per person:
Choose two of the following Main Courses:
- Oven baked supreme of grain fed chicken with a rich mushroom and garlic cream sauce (g)
- Roast sirloin of Leitrim beef with thyme scented red wine jus and colcannon
- Shoulder rack of Slaney Valley lamb complemented by mint jus
- Sautéed fillets of sea bass on a red onion chutney with Balsamic glaze (g)
*The vegetarian option for this menu is:
Mediterranean roast vegetable pithivier presented on sun dried tomato ragout (v)
(*Subject to a maximum of 10 guests at no extra cost)
Main courses served with market fresh vegetables and potato
Choose one of the following Desserts:
- Seasonal cheesecake served with crème Chantilly
- Classic zesty lemon tart and farmhouse vanilla ice cream
- Pear and almond flan on crème Anglaise
- Chocolate mousse presented in a wafer basket
For a special touch, consider offering your guests a dessert wine to enhance the final course!
Additional cost of €6.50 per person
Freshly brewed tea and fair trade organic coffee with after dinner mints
Choose a Red and White Wine from Wine List
Your guests will receive a glass of wine (red or white) and top up each during the meal.
- Selection of freshly made sandwiches
- southern fried chicken pieces
- cocktail sausages
- cheese and onion quiche
- deep fried mushrooms with garlic mayonnaise dip.
- Sweet chilli sauce and marie-rose sauce.
- Freshly brewed tea and fair trade organic coffee.
(Wedding cake can be served with the evening buffet if desired)
(v) Vegetarian • (g) Gluten Free