This package includes:
- Champagne for the bridal party on arrival.
- Tea, fair trade organic coffee and homemade biscuits for guests on arrival.
- Wedding menu tasting (maximum of 4 people).
- Red carpet welcome.
- Chair covers.
- Decorative centrepieces and ivory rose (or similar) on each table.
- Overnight accommodation in our bridal suite for the bride and groom with champagne and strawberries.
- Discounted accommodation for wedding guests (limits apply).
- Hire of banqueting suite.
- Printed customised menus.
- Swan cake stand and knife.
- Use of microphone / PA system / Screen and multimedia projector.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Use of hotel grounds for wedding photographs.
Package price: €49.50 per person
Choose one of the following First Courses:
- Chicken and mushroom vol-au-vent with a Pernod cream sauce
- Galia melon with slivers of pink grapefruit, orange sorbet and mango coulis (v)(g)
- Greek salad with Feta cheese, black olives and garlic croutons (v)
- Homemade vegetable soup (v)(g)
- Potato and leek soup with chive crème fraiche (v)(g)
*Add a second choice from the above dishes at a supplementary cost of €3.50 per person
Choose two of the following Main Courses:
- Roast sirloin of Leitrim beef with thyme scented red wine jus
- Roast turkey and ham with sage and onion stuffi ng accompanied by cranberry jus
- Fillet of Irish organic salmon with a dill cream sauce (g)
*The vegetarian option for this menu is:
Oven-roast red pepper filled with barley risotto, presented on tomato ragout (v)
(*Subject to a maximum of 10 guests at no extra cost)
Main courses served with market fresh vegetables and potato
Choose one of the following Desserts:
- Chocolate profiteroles filled with Bailey’s cream
- Apple tartlet with crème Anglaise and farmhouse vanilla ice-cream
- Selection of farmhouse ice-cream in a tuile basket
- Freshly brewed tea and fair trade organic coffee with after dinner mints
Choose a Red and White Wine from Wine List
Your guests will receive a glass of wine (red or white) and top up each during the meal.
- Selection of freshly made sandwiches, southern fried chicken pieces, cocktail sausages.
- Sweet chilli sauce and marie-rose sauce.
- Freshly brewed tea and fair trade organic coffee.
(Wedding cake can be served with the evening buffet if desired)
(v) Vegetarian (g) Gluten Free